Firing Up Your Fertility with a Gemstone yoni egg
Fertility > fer·til·i·ty > /fərˈtilədē/
(N) the state of being fertile; capable of producing offspring
(N) the property of producing abundantly and sustaining vigorous and luxuriant growth
Can crystals actually amp up your fertility? The answer is YES!!
But before diving into the stones and their healing properties, let’s explore some key facts…
Each and every crystal carries its own unique frequency or “vibration” which radiates a specific type of energetic healing. When the human body comes into contact with these vibrations the healing process may begin immediately – this is why it is imperative to cleanse and program your gemstones with the clearest of intentions. SMUDGE. SMUDGE. SMUDGE, you don’t want any lingering energy to mix with your intentions. When it comes to working with stones, it’s all about the intention you infuse into your work.
Secondly, I would like to formally state that I am by no means a medical professional. This article is being written purely based off of personal intuition and two years of experience with this particular mind-body connection practice. With that said, I highly suggest discussing your interest in a regular yoni egg practice with your healthcare provider, but as always honor your inner wisdom and do what’s most comfortable for YOU.
Choosing your crystals
There is a vast assortment of gemstones that you may call upon to support your conception journey.
In this article we will explore the Magic Five:
- Green Aventurine – The great healer. Green aventurine is known to increase joy and creativity while also strengthening the body’s connection to the Earth. It has been said that this stone discourages miscarriage/pregnancy loss.
- Obsidian – The shield. Obsidian is known to be a powerful cleanser of emotional, spiritual, and physical toxicity and should be used in preparation of conception. Think of it as a smoke bomb for the womb space; call on obsidian to free yourself of any unwanted soul ties or deeply rooted traumas BEFORE embarking on conception. This little lava rock packs a serious punch and for that reason I advise only seasoned practitioners to use it during a conception journey.
- Red Jasper – The sensuality stone. Associated with fertility by many ancient civilizations; red jasper is known to boost the immune system and increase libido. Men have also called upon this crystal to regenerate sperm production/motility.
- Rhodonite – The emotional healer. Release blocked energy from the heart chakra, while stimulating feelings of acceptance, forgiveness and unconditional love. Rhodonite is perfect for strengthening relationships by healing past heartaches and smoothing over tension.
- Rose Quartz – The stone of unconditional love. Rid yourself of emotional baggage, old wounds, and trauma by stimulating the heart chakra. Its soft pink vibrations will evoke feelings of compassion, forgiveness and the truest love while increasing your fertility and sexual desire. This is the perfect beginner’s stone.
Sitting With Your Intention
After you’ve cleansed your stone, it’s time to program it! Find and prepare (pillows, candles, incense, oils, any other sacred items that you might have) a quiet space to sit by yourself or with your partner – I highly recommend inviting your partner to partake in your pre-conception rituals. Place your yoni egg between your hands and thank it for its role in your life. Once that feels complete, you can visualize, write down, or silently repeat your intention in your head. For example, I focused my intentions on a smooth and conscious conception/pregnancy, but you are the creatrix here; DREAM BIG. In closing out this portion of your meditation, take advantage of the magic that is orgasmic manifestation (i.e. yoni massage or a love session w/ your partner and your yoni egg).
Whichever rituals or crystals you choose to work with, or rather whichever choose to work with you – I encourage you to honor your body and allow your intuition to take the lead on this healing journey. Relax and savor each part of your conscious conception (our gemstones aren’t even half of the fun…)
Love + Light